Online Estate Agents VS PJC
Online Estate Agents Vs PJC
So you’re thinking about selling you home?
Firstly, you’ve come to the right place. Our expert knowledge of the local market place means that we can offer you an appraisal that is not only realistic but achievable.
We often hear ‘but online Estate Agents are cheaper’. This is not always the case. Here’s why you should choose PJC.
- As a local agent we have over 40 years’ experience. We truly know your area inside out
- We are motivated to sell your home as we only get paid once your sale has completed
- We’ll negotiate on your behalf to ensure your home is sold at the best price
- We have a loyal client base. We might already have a buyer in mind for you
- Everything is included in our price: Viewings, photos, floorplans There are no hidden fees
- We usually sell faster than online agents
- We market your property on THREE leading portals Rightmove, On The market and Zoopla.
A few things to bear in mind when using an online estate agent:
- You have to pay up front – In most cases with online agents, they require you to pay up front rather than on completion of the sale. It’s worth considering that if your property doesn’t sell or you wish to switch agents then you’ll lose your money. Some online estate agents do offer packages which allow you to pay on completion, but this comes at a price. There are also options of delayed payment, but you’re still required to pay the fee whether you have sold your house or not. The late payment deals often require you to sign up to a loan agreement with third party organisations. With PJC, you don’t have to pay a penny until you’ve completed on the sale of your house.
- Often your buyer will actually save money, not you! Online agents have no incentive to negotiate you the best price. They are paid regardless of a sale.
- Getting your home valued – Online agents will send ‘local property experts’ who more often than not, aren’t local enough to know your area well enough to give you an accurate valuation. Online agents will never have the local expertise that a high street agent like PJC has.
- Time – If you use an online agent then you have to manage everything yourself. When you choose PJC, we manage everything for you.
- Viewings – Viewings can be stressful and time consuming. Especially if you have a buyer who’s interested in viewing the property at a particular time and you can’t get the time off work or you feel awkward showing your own home. Let PJC take away the stress and manage all your viewings at no extra cost.
- Sales progression and negotiation – We’ll be able to achieve a higher sale price, after all we are the experts in this area! We’ll also liaise with all parties including solicitors, surveyors, financial advisors, to get you to completion as quickly as possible. Online agents will insist on you use their ‘preferred’ solicitors. We would also refer to a local solicitor who we feel fits with your needs and who will ensure the sale proceeds swiftly. We do the chasing, so you don’t have to.
You know you’re in good hands with PJC with our highly experienced and dedicated team.
Our doors are open, and we look forward to being a part of your new journey.
By web on January 5th, 2020