Sales Director, Helen John tells us why St David’s Day is a great time to remember why it is great to live in Wales
From national heroes to sporting greats, Wales is home to more than 3 million of us lovely people and 1680 miles of glorious coastline. It’s the land of our fathers and the home of Welsh rugby.
Here are our top ten reasons for living in Wales:
1. It really is the lovely people that make Wales such a great place to live and work. We are a friendly bunch with a strong sense of community. Its not just 1 March that we’re proud to be Welsh!
2. We’ve got great scenery thanks to marvellous mountains, acres of forestry and our beautiful heritage coastline. It’s all right here on our doorstep.
3. Those seeking an adrenalin rush are spoilt for choice with an endless amount of outdoor sporting activities. From surfing in Porthcawl to mountain biking in the Afan Forest Park
4. Our schools are top rate with a good mix of English language and Welsh medium education. Ysgol Gyfyn Llangynwyd serves Bridgend while Ysgol Gyfun Ystalyferais the first choice Welsh medium secondary school in Neath Port Talbot.
5. There are some really exciting career opportunities with an abundance of good jobs inkey sectors throughout Bridgend and Neath Port Talbot. Commuting can be a thing of the past for those that are fortunate to live and work locally.
6. The range of housing available across Bridgend, Pencoed, Neath and Port Talbot is fantastic with a good mix of affordable homes for first time buyers and growing families. From traditional country properties with land to modern townhouses and apartments, we can find you the property you’ve been searching for.
7. Excellent transport links connect the West with the East. The M4 runs through the heart of Bridgend and Neath Port Talbot with the mainline train from London to Swansea stopping in both Bridgend and Port Talbot. There are also some pretty convenient bus routes for those that rely on public transport.
8. From independent boutiques to high street chains, you’ll get all the retail therapy you need with the Bridgend Designer Outlet offering savings of up to 50% off designer brands.
9. There is a great choice of entertainment with theatres, restaurants, nightclubs and stadiums. The Pavillion in Porthcawl, Princess Royal in Port Talbot and Gwyn Hall in Neath are all favourites of ours.
10. You are guaranteed a warm Welsh welcome so join us in saying Cymru am byth. Wales forever.
By web on March 1st, 2017